1. There are 22 national parks and monuments in Arizona, second only in count to California.
2. There are more than 100 wineries and 22 varietals of wine produced in Arizona.
3. Arizona is home to 75+ licensed breweries (and growing).
4. Arizona chefs and restaurants have received 40+ James Beard nominations since 2010.
5. Arizona’s Sonoran Desert is the only place on earth where the iconic saguaro cactus grows.
6. Arizona has 31 state parks and natural areas preserving the state’s natural, cultural and recreational resources.
7. The Arizona Trail is 800 miles long and is dedicated to hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding and cross-country skiing.
9. The Grand Canyon National Park is one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World, and the only one located within the United States.
Enjoy Arizona and all it has to offer - get out and explore!