VisitArizona.com is intended as a resource for travelers to and within Arizona. When submitting your event, please keep in mind the following:
- Your event should be open to the public.
- It should be of interest to participants or spectators from neighboring communities, across Arizona or from out-of-state.
We do not list the following types of events:
- Local seminars or lectures
- Trunk shows or gallery openings
- Shopping center or store sales
- High school sporting events or performances
- Chamber mixers and similar networking events
- Community charity events
- Hotel, restaurant and bar specials or shows
- Library events or book signings
- Classes or workshops
If you already have an account with the Arizona Office of Tourism, please log in to our Partner Portal, to add and edit your event.
If you need to create an account in our portal, please sign up here.
Due to the overwhelming volume of events we receive, it may take up to a week before events are reviewed and approved. We ask that you submit your event at least two months prior to the event.
Should you have any questions about this form, please contact Marjorie Magnusson at firstname.lastname@example.org.