Share:Print This Page
October 20-21, 2018
10 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday | 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Sunday
41703 N. Gavilan Peak Parkway
Anthem residents and visitors from far and wide come together to celebrate all things fall at ACC's Autumnfest. This family-friendly event celebrates the season with fall-flavored festivities including arts & crafts vendors, carnival rides, pumpkin picking and live entertainment.
Autumnfest is open to the public. Admission and parking are free.
· Arts and crafts galore! Handmade goods, culinary creations, art, jewelry, photography, candles, furniture and many other items will be for sale. Vendors from across the Valley and region flock to Anthem to share and sell their goods. Start your holiday shopping and decorating!
· NEW! Decorated pumpkin contest. Enter your best-decorated pumpkin (artificial or real). Event goers will vote for their favorites and a grand prize will be awarded to the winner in each category. No cost to enter. Download an entry form; enter by October 12.
· Pumpkin Patch: Pick out your own pumpkin(s) to take home and carve, or stay and decorate. While supplies last. No pets allowed in the pumpkin patch.
· Entertainment: Live music at the Main Pavilion (Rhythm of the Sun on Saturday; Snake Eyes on Sunday); a strolling magician and balloon artists each day. Free.
· Activities: Kids' Zone with inflatables (prices vary), trackless and Daisy Mountain Railroad train rides (fees apply) and free hayrides through the park. Snap a photo in the pumpkin patch and share it on social media - a great keepsake from the weekend!
· As a part of Firewise Days, visit with Smokey Bear, and tour a fire truck and Sheriff patrol vehicles.
arts and crafts fair
· Hand carved wooden décor & furniture
· Children’s items (clothing, blinged items & accessories)
· Pet care & accessories
· Holiday/theme wreaths
· Photo art
· Personal accessories (totes, scarves)
· Metal art
· Food items (olive oils, vinegars, home baked goods, seasonings, sauces)
· Body care (lotions & soaps)
Arizona State Fairgrounds
Chandler , Arizona
Desert Sun Stadium