Maybe you planned your trip to the minute, or maybe you’re just winging it. Either way, be sure to fit in a stop to your nearest Arizona Visitor Information Center.
Why stop at an Arizona Visitor Information Center? For starters, you can:
- Pick up our latest Official State Travel Guide, maps and other brochures from local businesses and travel partners to spark more ideas for your trip.
- Get the inside scoop from locals on what’s happening in the area, restaurants to try, places to stay and attractions to put on your must-see list.
- Learn which nearby sites or parks need permits (and how to get one) and which are free to visit.
- Find discount coupons or “passport books” with special offers and deals for visitors and tourists.
Important details to know:
- Most Arizona Information Visitor Centers are open Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. but check each listing as hours may vary.
- Centers are closed on all major and federal holidays, including Easter Sunday, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.