Grand Canyon West
Owned and operated by the Hualapai Indian Tribe, Grand Canyon West provides guests an opportunity to connect with nature and explore the West Rim of the Grand Canyon from top to bottom. From walking on our world-famous Skywalk and hiking at Guano Point to aerial and river-rafting tours, we let you soak in nature’s beauty at your own pace. Stay at one of our Hualapai Ranch cabins during your visit and enjoy fun on-site activities like bonfires and toasting s’mores as well as quick access to each Grand Canyon West experience.
Hotels, Lodging & Camping
- We offer overnight stays at Grand Canyon West that include accommodations in one of our western-style cabins facing the Canyon, a meal, and the tour of Grand Canyon West.
- We also offer the Hualapai Experience package at the Hualapai Lodge in Peach Springs, Arizona.
- Grand Canyon West is approximately 3.5 hours from Phoenix, 2 hours from Flagstaff and 2.5 hours from Las Vegas.
- This package includes overnight accommodations and the Legacy Package at Grand Canyon West.
- You can also find overnight accommodations in Kingman, AZ (1½ hours from Grand Canyon West); Las Vegas, NV (2½-3 hours); Laughlin, NV (2 hours); or Boulder City, NV (2 hours).
Hours & Pricing
- Grand Canyon West is open from 7:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m. daily. The last ticket is sold at 4:30 p.m. from November to March.
- Please be aware that Arizona does not observe Daylight Saving Time, so beginning in March-November, Arizona's time aligns with Pacific Standard Time.
- Hualapai River Runners depart from the Hualapai Lodge on Historic Route 66 at 8:00 a.m.
- Rafts operate from March to October.
- Hualapai Ranch cabin check-in is open 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- Hualapai Lodge check-in is open 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- Diamond Creek Restaurant is open 6:30 a.m.-9:00 p.m. (summer) and 6:30 a.m.-8:30 p.m. Monday-Thursday, 6:30 a.m.-8:00 p.m. Friday-Sunday during the winter.
For More Information
Grand Canyon West
5001 Diamond Bar Road
Peach Springs, AZ 86434