Willcox Wine Country Spring Festival
We are excited to announce, THE SPRING FESTIVAL IS HAPPENING! MAY 15 & 16!
We have worked hard to layout a festival that is fun, exciting while ensuring everyone’s safety!
- Birds & Barrels Vineyards | Bodega Pierce
- Carlson Creek Vineyards | Coronado Vineyards
- Golden Rule Vineyards | Keeling Schaefer Vineyards
- Pillsbury Wine Company | 1764 Vineyards
- Barrelhead Farms Winery | Copper Horse Vineyard
- Deep Sky Vineyard |Page Springs Cellars
- Strive Vineyards
We will have over 20 non-winery vendors along with 2 food trucks.
We are currently working on our music schedule and will release it on our social media sites. We will not be having the “big bands” in the later afternoon this time. The music will mainly be solo artist, duets or trios.
This festival will look a little different:
- Smaller in size, we will only be utilizing Railroad Park and Railroad Ave. between Maley and Stewart.
- Our booths will be spaced out to ensure we minimize lines. Each vendor will have the option to serve off of a minimum of two sides in their booth.
- We will not have chairs in the park. If you would like to bring a blanket, please feel free.
- Lighter music. We will still have open till close music.
- Sanitizer stations will be spread out throughout the festival.
- We are asking our vendors and servers to wear mask or have a protective barrier between them our their guests. Mask for guests are optional.
- The entrance will be across from Windmill park (next to the Rex Allen Museum). Exits will be located at Railroad Ave & Maley along with Railroad Ave and Stewart.
- There is only one ticket for sale – Wine Tasting + 10 Tasting Tickets. Glass glasses can be purchased for an additional cost. All credit card and event site fees are included. Additional tickets can be purchased for 5 tasting tickets for $10.
- We will be offering beer. All beer profits support the Sulfur Springs Historical Society.
- General Admission tickets will cost $5 and will only be sold at the entry gate.
We have a maximum capacity we are working with. Wine tasters with tickets will be allowed in. If we sell out of wine tasting tickets, general admission will be limited and their will be a $5 charge for general admission.