Virtual Reality Allows Viewers To Speed Down Sedona Slickrock, Skydive Over Grand Canyon
Feb 15, 2017
Located on the majestic San Francisco Peaks, the Arizona Snowbowl lies 14 miles outside of Flagstaff, two hours from Phoenix, and 70 miles from the Grand Canyon.
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
One of the oldest, continually run ski areas in the United States. Featuring over 32 runs with varied difficulty, the Snowbowl is ideal for families and ski pros alike.
At A Glance:
* Base elevation — 9,200 feet
* Summit elevation — 11,500 feet
* Vertical drop — 2,300 feet
* Skiable acres — 777
* Runs — 32 (37% beginner, 42% intermediate, 21% advanced)
* Chair lifts — four
* Average season — mid-December to mid-April
* Average snowfall — 260 inches Day Lodges
Sunset Terrain Park for snowboarders and skiers alike, the Sunset Terrain Park features obstacles, spines, rails, and fun boxes in a great location. The fun boxes include a 24-foot flat box, a 24-foot flat down box, a 20-foot C-box, and a 24-foot house box.