Cool Summer Nights at the Desert Museum: Fiesta Fin de Verano
Jerome Art Walk
Movies on the Square: Hotel Transylvania 1 & 2 (Double Feature)
Grand Canyon - Hermit to Bright Angel
Fully guided hiking experience
Sunshine on Sale at Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa
Receive a free night to enjoy the new pools in this beautiful Scottsdale resort.
Vast, magnificent and inarguably beautiful, the Grand Canyon is easily Arizona’s most distinguishable landmark – and a natural wonder that you simply have to see to believe. Stretching 277 miles from end to end, steep, rocky walls descend more than a mile to the canyon’s floor, where the wild Colorado River traces a swift course southwest.
You can reach Grand Canyon National Park from main entrances on the South Rim – including the South Rim’s eastern entrance – and the North Rim. The Canyon's western edge, home to beautiful Havasupai Falls and the town of Supai, is also accessible via roads on the Hualapai Indian Reservation.
Discover the Grand Canyon
Whether you stop at the canyon for an hour or stay for a week, you’ll have plenty of ways to enjoy some adventure, recreation or just great views. Start planning your trip with these informative links:
- Getting Here: Find the best routes to reach the North and South Rims.
- The South, North and West Rims: Learn about Grand Canyon National Park's three distinct experiences.
- Around-the-Rim Tours: Explore the Grand Canyon with a guided tour or ride – on a bike, on foot or perched atop a friendly mule.
- Air Tours: See the canyon from high above with a helicopter or airplane tour.
- Hiking: From easy rim hikes to rigorous multi-day backpacking trips, Grand Canyon hiking has something for everyone.
- Rafting the Canyon: Gain a whole new perspective on the Grand Canyon. Choose from motorized or oar-powered expeditions ranging from four days to two weeks.
- Grand Canyon for Kids: Find out how your kids can become Junior Rangers during your Grand Canyon vacation.
- Accommodations: Historic lodges and hotels to rugged campgrounds, the Grand Canyon has a wide range of places to stay – but you have to book early.
For More Information
Ready to plan your trip? Explore the links above, or get more info by calling (928) 638-7888 or visiting the official Grand Canyon website.