Best Savings Program, Tucson Attractions Passport, to Southern Arizona Attractions
Save over $400 by purchasing the Tucson Attractions Passport. Over 50 attractions with 2 for 1 admissions and other discounts. More info at tucsonattractions.com
Marriott Hotels Hiking Specials - Sleep in Comfort! Hike Safely!
Marriott pkg includes a Guided Hike. Choice of 2 Marriott Courtyard Hotels on the Old Pueblo of Tucson. Marriott Rewards can add up fast!
Vast, magnificent and inarguably beautiful, the Grand Canyon is easily Arizona’s most distinguishable landmark – and a natural wonder that you simply have to see to believe. Stretching 277 miles from end to end, steep, rocky walls descend more than a mile to the canyon’s floor, where the wild Colorado River traces a swift course southwest.
You can reach Grand Canyon National Park from main entrances on the South Rim – including the South Rim’s eastern entrance – and the North Rim. The Canyon's western edge, home to beautiful Havasupai Falls and the town of Supai, is also accessible via roads on the Hualapai Indian Reservation.
Discover the Grand Canyon
Whether you stop at the canyon for an hour or stay for a week, you’ll have plenty of ways to enjoy some adventure, recreation or just great views. Start planning your trip with these informative links:
- Getting Here: Find the best routes to reach the North and South Rims.
- The South, North and West Rims: Learn about Grand Canyon National Park's three distinct experiences.
- Around-the-Rim Tours: Explore the Grand Canyon with a guided tour or ride – on a bike, on foot or perched atop a friendly mule.
- Air Tours: See the canyon from high above with a helicopter or airplane tour.
- Hiking: From easy rim hikes to rigorous multi-day backpacking trips, Grand Canyon hiking has something for everyone.
- Rafting the Canyon: Gain a whole new perspective on the Grand Canyon. Choose from motorized or oar-powered expeditions ranging from four days to two weeks.
- Grand Canyon for Kids: Find out how your kids can become Junior Rangers during your Grand Canyon vacation.
- Accommodations: Historic lodges and hotels to rugged campgrounds, the Grand Canyon has a wide range of places to stay – but you have to book early.
For More Information
Ready to plan your trip? Explore the links above, or get more info by calling (928) 638-7888 or visiting the official Grand Canyon website.