Holiday Jazz Cabaret
Phoenix Suns vs. Dallas Mavericks
The Forgotten Carols
Grand Canyon - Hermit to Bright Angel
Fully guided hiking experience
Grand Canyon Trekking
MEET: Grand Canyon National Park VISIT: South Rim, Bright Angel, Indian Garden LENGTH: 4 days HIKE RATING: Moderate-Strenuous, 5-7 hours/day, 3000'-5000' elevation gain/loss
Each photo contest winner receives a prize, such as a Tamrac camera sling pack valued at $100!
Each photo contest winner receives a prize, such as an eight-inch high definition digital picture frame valued at $95!
Each photo contest winner receives a prize, such as a one year day-use pass to all Arizona State Parks valued at $75!
Each month, submit your best themed Arizona photo and you could win one of these fantastic prizes: a Tamrac camera sling pack (backpack) valued at $100, an eight-inch high definition digital picture frame valued at $95, or a one year day-use pass to all Arizona State Parks values at $75.
How it works
Each month features a special Arizona theme to the photo contest. To enter, simply upload your photo. All submissions are due by the last day of the previous month for the next month's theme.
Example: April themed photos are due by March 31.
Then throughout the month, your peers will vote on their favorite photos. The top three photos will be selected and judged by our panel of Arizona specialists. If your photo is chosen as the best, you win.
This Year's Photo Themes
- January : Winter Check your white balance
- February : Geological Focus on the far from ordinary
- March : Plants Explora the flora
- April : Quirky Arizona Get Way Out There
- May : Monuments Arizona's awe-inspiring landscapes are begging to be photographed
- June : Water Channel your inner photographer
- July : Timeless Wonders Grand state of mind
- August : Only in Arizona Local focal
- September : American Indian Culture Native roots
- October : Canyons Dive deep into Arizona's backcountry
- November : Route 66 Picture a drive down memory lane
- December : Wildlife Creature Feature