Monarch Conservation Day
Cool Summer Nights at the Desert Museum: Fiesta Fin de Verano
Jerome Art Walk
Cincinnati 2017 Spring Training – Make a $100 Deposit Now to Hold Your Reservation at 2016 Prices
Reservations do not have to be for specific dates. We will contact you when Cincinnati’s schedule is released. You can choose the package and dates you want at that time and still pay the 2016 rate
BISBEE: The "Queen of the Mining Towns"... Daily Tucson Shuttles available! (w/ advance RSVP's)
Stroll Bisbee’s sidewalks and find delight at every turn: galleries, gourmet restaurants, coffee houses, book stores and specialty shops.
High End Treasure Hunt Auction
Cave Creek Auctions
Cave Creek Auctions, LLC will hold a one-of-a-kind auction on Wednesday, June 25, 2014 from 6:00 to 10:00 PM. According to Cave Creek Auctions founder John Bettencourt, the “High End Treasure Hunt Auction” will feature:
• fine art by such well-known artists as RC Gorman, Salvador Dali and a 1920s rare painting attributed to renowned artist Edward Hopper
• classic and collector cars including a 1948 Packard owned by the director of Gangster Squad and seen in a Hollywood movie
• rare earth gems
• a 1910 washing machine and a covered wagon
• antique Presidential signed documents
• a World War II surgery kit
• gold, silver and diamond jewelry, bronzes and estate and eclectic items
Cave Creek Auctions, which recently held a very successful classic and collector car auction, currently is accepting consignment items for inclusion in this and future auctions. Free evaluations will be offered. The auction also will provide live simulcast bidding. During the high-energy event, consignors will enjoy beverages and appetizers. The general public is invited to an auction preview the same day from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
Visit www.cavecreekauction.com for event details or call 480-525-1136 or 602-419-5797. The auction will be held at Cave Creek Auctions’ headquarters at 6061 E. Cave Creek Road in Cave Creek, Ariz.
For More InformationPrint this Event
Cave Creek, AZ