Cool Summer Nights at the Desert Museum: Fiesta Fin de Verano
Jerome Art Walk
Movies on the Square: Hotel Transylvania 1 & 2 (Double Feature)
Arizona Cactus Canyon Two Hour Pink Jeep Adventure Tour Package
For an unforgettable Jeep excursion through the Sonoran Desert, climb aboard the Pink Jeep Adventure Tour to enjoy an amazing two hour trip with knowledgeable tour guides.
Grand Canyon Trekking
MEET: Grand Canyon National Park VISIT: South Rim, Bright Angel, Indian Garden LENGTH: 4 days HIKE RATING: Moderate-Strenuous, 5-7 hours/day, 3000'-5000' elevation gain/loss
Glow 2014 - Day into Night GLOW!
Triangle L Ranch
GLOW! 2014 - a nighttime art experience
11th Annual Festival of Light
Illuminated sculpture, multi-media performances, light projections, music and food in the high desert moonlight of the Triangle L Ranch in Oracle, AZ Details, updates and changes for this year's event below or visit www.triangleLranch.com.
Triangle L Ranch
2805 N. Triangle L Ranch Road
PO Box 349
Oracle, AZ 85623
This year's GLOW! is Four Saturday Nights - The first two Saturdays of September and October, 2014
GOTTA GLOW! GALA
Saturday, September 6, 2014
The Premier Evening
• Costume ball and silent auction
• Entertainment, dancing and special surprises!
• Food available for purchase
• $15 advance tickets only
• Carpool! Four tickets $50 - advance tickets only • Attendance limit: 500
Day into Night GLOW!
Saturday, September 13, 2014
• Bring the kids, family, and friends!
• Workshops and interactive projects for the kids • Children’s Costume contest • Entertainment, music and performances • Food available for purchase • $10 admission per person - advance tickets only • 13 and under $5 – advance tickets only • 3 and under free • Attendance limit: 500
Harvest Moon GLOW!
Saturday, October 4, 2014
• Art, music, performance and illuminated costumes • Food available for purchase • $15 admission per person – advance tickets only • 13 and under $7.50 – advance tickets only • 3 and under free • Carpool! Four tickets $50 – advance tickets only • Attendance limit: 500
Last Chance to GLOW!
Saturday, October 11, 2014
Celebrate the last evening of GLOW! 2014 • Art, music, performance, food and illuminated costumes • Food available for purchase • $15 admission per person – advance tickets only • 13 and under $7.50 – advance tickets only • 3 and under free • Carpool! Four tickets $50 – advance tickets only • Attendance limit: 500
Join us in the moonlight for everyone’s favorite nighttime art experience at the Triangle L Ranch located in the lush, high desert of Oracle, Arizona. This year, GLOW! will take place during the first two Saturdays of September and the first two Saturdays of October. Our themed Glow events will premiere with the “Gotta GLOW! Gala and Costume Ball.” On the second Saturday, the “Day into Night GLOW!” begins two hours early and is geared toward families and children. The “Harvest Moon GLOW!” falls on the first Saturday of October, and the “Last Chance GLOW!” will end the Glow season.
Stroll through the magical five-acre setting lit with thousands of twinkling lights. Discover illuminated sculpture, multi-media installations, theatrical performances, and music on the new pathways created for this year's GLOW! Visitors are encouraged to participate by dressing up in glowing fashions. Be enchanted!
THIS YEAR'S GLOW IS DESIGNED TO BE A MORE INTIMATE EXPERIENCE CHANGES FOR 2014 INCLUDE:
• Advance tickets sales ONLY (limited to 500 per night) • Parking is limited and will be on the ranch property (carpooling is highly encouraged!) • A new main entrance at the Corral next to the parking area…leading you into the middle of the Sculpture Path's extended trails.
NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE DOOR!
• Walking shoes and flashlights are recommended • Stay on designated pathways • Smoking in designated areas only (not in desert) • We reserve the right to remove anyone • UNDER 18 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT • PLEASE, ABSOLUTELY NO PETS
For More InformationPrint this Event
Oracle, AZ 85623