TroonFIT Running on the Links Series 4
Music in the Garden Fall Concert Series
2015 Baseball Spring Training Travel Packages - Make Your Reservation Now !
Why now? - March is the busiest travel month in Phoenix with many lodging dates blacked out by Jan. Reservations made now will assure your Spring Training getaway. Continue on to view Packages.
New to Scottsdale-Unique to Arizona*Legends of Country Music Dinner Show at The Venue Scottsdale
One of a Kind Dinner Show Experience! No Need to Travel to Vegas or Nashville, we are bringing a little bit of Both to Scottsdale! Mention this ad and save 10% off per person!
Cave Creek Wicked
Arizona’s Only All Day, All Night Halloween Event Planned For October 26
Halloween will be spookier than ever during this year’s Cave Creek Wicked. On Saturday,
October 26, 2013, Cave Creek Wicked kicks off with fun for families, couples and singles from 11AM-4 PM. During this portion of the event, visitors will enjoy fun on the entire west end of Cave Creek along Cave Creek Road including:
• community-wide trick or treating
• pet costume contest/parade (1:30 PM-3:00 PM)
• horse costume contest (11:00 AM)
• horse decorating
• Adaptive Force Thriller dancers
• face painting and balloon fun
• salsa tasting
• arts and crafts
• fire and police fun and an auction at Clearance Time
• fashion show and crystal and glitter tattoos at Pink Cadillac
• food and beverage
• kids’ costume contest (12:30PM -1:30 PM)
• great music on the street
For the late night costumed crowd, beginning at 7:00 PM through 1:30 AM on October 26, board a complimentary bus from that continuously loops to and from the town’s top saloons for wicked staggered costume contests, specialty themed cocktails and prizes. The saloons are:
• 7:00 PM: Big Earl’s Greasy Eats
• 8:15 PM: Smokehouse
• 9:30 PM: Buffalo Chip Saloon
•10:45 PM: Harold’s Corral
•12:00 PM: Cave Creek Tap Haus
For more information, visit www.cavecreekwicked.com.
For More InformationPrint this Event
Cave Creek, AZ