TroonFIT Running on the Links Series 4
Behzod Abduraimov, piano
Sedona, Jerome and Montezuma Castle One-Day Van Tour
Travel to the Red Rocks of Sedona. Visit Montezuma Castle and Jerome. Prices range from $47.00 to $93.00.
Stay 3 Nights and Save 20% on Your Stay at the Best Western Inn of Tempe!
Spend a minimum of three nights at Best Western Inn of Tempe to earn a 20% discount off our Best Available Rate! Just mention our 9Q rate to ensure you get this discount!
Cave Creek Wicked
Arizona’s Only All Day, All Night Halloween Event Planned For October 26
Halloween will be spookier than ever during this year’s Cave Creek Wicked. On Saturday,
October 26, 2013, Cave Creek Wicked kicks off with fun for families, couples and singles from 11AM-4 PM. During this portion of the event, visitors will enjoy fun on the entire west end of Cave Creek along Cave Creek Road including:
• community-wide trick or treating
• pet costume contest/parade (1:30 PM-3:00 PM)
• horse costume contest (11:00 AM)
• horse decorating
• Adaptive Force Thriller dancers
• face painting and balloon fun
• salsa tasting
• arts and crafts
• fire and police fun and an auction at Clearance Time
• fashion show and crystal and glitter tattoos at Pink Cadillac
• food and beverage
• kids’ costume contest (12:30PM -1:30 PM)
• great music on the street
For the late night costumed crowd, beginning at 7:00 PM through 1:30 AM on October 26, board a complimentary bus from that continuously loops to and from the town’s top saloons for wicked staggered costume contests, specialty themed cocktails and prizes. The saloons are:
• 7:00 PM: Big Earl’s Greasy Eats
• 8:15 PM: Smokehouse
• 9:30 PM: Buffalo Chip Saloon
•10:45 PM: Harold’s Corral
•12:00 PM: Cave Creek Tap Haus
For more information, visit www.cavecreekwicked.com.
For More InformationPrint this Event
Cave Creek, AZ