Kartchner Caverns: One of the Great Wonders of the World!
Enjoy round trip transportation from Sierra Vista to experience a stunning limestone cave that boasts world-class features.
Sedona, Jerome and Montezuma Castle One-Day Van Tour
Travel to the Red Rocks of Sedona. Visit Montezuma Castle and Jerome. Prices range from $49.00 to $98.00.
Learn About Arizona
Whether you’re planning a visit or researching Arizona for a class project, you’ll find interesting, useful and just plain fun information about the Grand Canyon State here.
Check out each of these sections for kid-friendly information about Arizona:
- Arizona Facts >> When did Arizona become a state? What’s the state bird? Find out here.
- Did You Know? >> Learn about the state's one-of-a-kind features with fun factoids about Arizona.
- Arts & Artifacts >> Arizona is known for Western and Native American art and ancient artifacts.
- Arizona History >> Native Americans, miners and cowboys are just a few of the exciting folks in Arizona history.
- Outdoor Recreation >> Arizona is full of extreme adventures – like mountain biking, hiking, rafting and water sports.
- Archaeology & Geography >> Did you know that Arizona has a meteor crater more than 50 million years old? Find more facts like these.