ASU Composition Studio Recital
Holiday Tree Lighting Ceremony & First Snow Fall
ASU Symphony Orchestra and Choral Union: America and a Time of Thanksgiving
True Grit…Just for Guys
With just the men in mind, Tanque Verde Ranch invites all husbands, boyfriends, brothers, sons, and college buddies to try something new. Our all inclusive stay is not just for the Ladies in your life
El Portal Sedona Hotel - Sedona Deluxe Tour
Stay 3 nights in a deluxe room, enjoy a 2 hour jeep tour for two from Safari Adventure Tours, and YOU CHOOSE one of the following Sedona helicopter tours from Arizona Helicopter Adventures:
Did You Know?
What makes Arizona unique? It's hard to even know where to begin! Here are a few of our favorite "fun facts" about the Grand Canyon State:
- It would take more than 4.8 million pennies to equal the amount of copper used on the roof of the Arizona Capitol building.
- Arizona has the largest percentage of land designated as Native American Tribal land in the United States.
- The Hopi village of Oraibi is the oldest Native American settlement in the United States. The village was built 1100 and was discovered in 1540 by Pedro de Tovar, a lieutenant of Coronado.
- Interstate 10 stretches 390 miles across Arizona.
- Discovery Park's Gov Aker Observatory houses the world's largest known Camera Obscura.
- More hummingbird species can be found in Sierra Vista, located in the southern portion of the state, than in any other state – earning its title as "the Hummingbird Capital of the United States."
- South Mountain Preserve is the largest municipal park in the country.
- Prescott, Arizona is home to the World's Oldest Rodeo, which dates back to 1888.
- The only place in the United States where mail is still delivered by mule is in Havasupai, located at the bottom of the Grand Canyon.
- The world's largest antique, London Bridge, is located in Lake Havasu City. This is the only object or place in the United States that has World War II damage to it. (It was damaged in London prior to moving to Lake Havasu.)