ASU Composition Studio Recital
Holiday Tree Lighting Ceremony & First Snow Fall
ASU Symphony Orchestra and Choral Union: America and a Time of Thanksgiving
Apache Trail and Dolly Steamboat One-Day Van Tour
Venture deep into the Sonoran Desert. Visit Tortilla Flat. Cruise on Dolly Steamboat. Prices range from $47 to $93.
Golf Package - Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch
Welcome to a golfer's paradise...
Getting to Arizona
There are many ways to reach Arizona – including driving, flying or taking busses, trains and other public transportation.
If you plan on driving, see our page on driving in Arizona.
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is Arizona’s main airport. Carriers provide nonstop service to more than 100 cities in the U.S. and around the world.
- Phoenix-Mesa Gateway hosts more than 40 companies; serves more than 35 cities with non-stop service via Allegiant and Spirit Airlines as well as continuing service to many more destinations.
- Tucson International Airport is served by 10 airlines that provide nonstop service to 15 cities.
- Yuma International Airport
The state also boasts more than 80 public and private airports. For information about these airports, visit the Arizona Department of Transportation – Airport Info.
Other Ways to Travel
- By Bus: Greyhound
- By Train: Amtrak
- By Public Transportation: American Public Transportation Association – Arizona