TroonFIT Running on the Links Series 4
Music in the Garden Fall Concert Series
Spa and Golf at Enchantment Resort in Sedona
This is the best of two worlds - Mii amo Spa and Seven Canyons Golf in one vacation package. Experience the best spa and golf that Sedona has to offer.
Fly Great Lakes Airlines to Prescott, book our Adventure Getaway Package . . . and receive a $25 gif
Transportation to and from adventure activities, two nights accommodation at the Marriott Springhill Suites in downtown Prescott, breakfast and handcrafted lunch both days.
Getting to Arizona
There are many ways to reach Arizona – including driving, flying or taking busses, trains and other public transportation.
If you plan on driving, see our page on driving in Arizona.
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is Arizona’s main airport. Carriers provide nonstop service to more than 100 cities in the U.S. and around the world.
- Phoenix-Mesa Gateway hosts more than 40 companies; serves more than 35 cities with non-stop service via Allegiant and Spirit Airlines as well as continuing service to many more destinations.
- Tucson International Airport is served by 10 airlines that provide nonstop service to 15 cities.
- Yuma International Airport
The state also boasts more than 80 public and private airports. For information about these airports, visit the Arizona Department of Transportation – Airport Info.
Other Ways to Travel
- By Bus: Greyhound
- By Train: Amtrak
- By Public Transportation: American Public Transportation Association – Arizona