TroonFIT Running on the Links Series 4
Music in the Garden Fall Concert Series
Outdoor Equipment Rental
Daily and weekly Outdoor Equipment Rental
Monument Valley, Grand Canyon and Sedona 2-Day Van Tour
Tour Monument Valley among the monoliths. Visit the Grand Canyon and Red Rocks of Sedona. Price is $738.00 double occupancy.
Getting to Arizona
There are many ways to reach Arizona – including driving, flying or taking busses, trains and other public transportation.
If you plan on driving, see our page on driving in Arizona.
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is Arizona’s main airport. Carriers provide nonstop service to more than 100 cities in the U.S. and around the world.
- Phoenix-Mesa Gateway hosts more than 40 companies; serves more than 35 cities with non-stop service via Allegiant and Spirit Airlines as well as continuing service to many more destinations.
- Tucson International Airport is served by 10 airlines that provide nonstop service to 15 cities.
- Yuma International Airport
The state also boasts more than 80 public and private airports. For information about these airports, visit the Arizona Department of Transportation – Airport Info.
Other Ways to Travel
- By Bus: Greyhound
- By Train: Amtrak
- By Public Transportation: American Public Transportation Association – Arizona