TroonFIT Running on the Links Series 4
Behzod Abduraimov, piano
Sunset tour deal
How would you like to take a glimpse of the sunset of Monument Valley? A romantic getaway with your significant other down the valley with the radiant sunlight shining on the red rocks.
Prescott Rock Climbing
Half, Full and Multi-Day Guided Rock Climbing trips
Getting to Arizona
There are many ways to reach Arizona – including driving, flying or taking busses, trains and other public transportation.
If you plan on driving, see our page on driving in Arizona.
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is Arizona’s main airport. Carriers provide nonstop service to more than 100 cities in the U.S. and around the world.
- Phoenix-Mesa Gateway hosts more than 40 companies; serves more than 35 cities with non-stop service via Allegiant and Spirit Airlines as well as continuing service to many more destinations.
- Tucson International Airport is served by 10 airlines that provide nonstop service to 15 cities.
- Yuma International Airport
The state also boasts more than 80 public and private airports. For information about these airports, visit the Arizona Department of Transportation – Airport Info.
Other Ways to Travel
- By Bus: Greyhound
- By Train: Amtrak
- By Public Transportation: American Public Transportation Association – Arizona