TroonFIT Running on the Links Series 4
Behzod Abduraimov, piano
Photo Tour of the Arizona Desert and Missions One Day Tour
Join us for this instructive Photo Tour of the Southern Arizona Desert and Spanish Missions one-day tour. We'll be joined by International Master Photographer and Guide, Stephen Gittins.
2015 Baseball Spring Training Travel Packages - Make Your Reservation Now !
Why now? - March is the busiest travel month in Phoenix with many lodging dates blacked out by Jan. Reservations made now will assure your Spring Training getaway. Continue on to view Packages.
Getting to Arizona
There are many ways to reach Arizona – including driving, flying or taking busses, trains and other public transportation.
If you plan on driving, see our page on driving in Arizona.
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is Arizona’s main airport. Carriers provide nonstop service to more than 100 cities in the U.S. and around the world.
- Phoenix-Mesa Gateway hosts more than 40 companies; serves more than 35 cities with non-stop service via Allegiant and Spirit Airlines as well as continuing service to many more destinations.
- Tucson International Airport is served by 10 airlines that provide nonstop service to 15 cities.
- Yuma International Airport
The state also boasts more than 80 public and private airports. For information about these airports, visit the Arizona Department of Transportation – Airport Info.
Other Ways to Travel
- By Bus: Greyhound
- By Train: Amtrak
- By Public Transportation: American Public Transportation Association – Arizona