HIKINGTRIP Chandler to Tucson/+Cave tour, a safe hiking class & guided hike, horseback ride.
A day near the Old Pueblo of Tucson sponsored by the City of Chandler Parks & Recreation Department. Sat. Dec. 6, 2014 only. 8AM-5PM. Transportation is included.
San Francisco Giants - 2015 Baseball Spring Training Travel Packages
Wiles West provides a variety of stress free, all inclusive, Giants Spring Training Travel Packages tailored to fit your schedule. You get here, we take care of the rest; one price, no hidden costs.
Getting to Arizona
There are many ways to reach Arizona – including driving, flying or taking busses, trains and other public transportation.
If you plan on driving, see our page on driving in Arizona.
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is Arizona’s main airport. Carriers provide nonstop service to more than 100 cities in the U.S. and around the world.
- Phoenix-Mesa Gateway hosts more than 40 companies; serves more than 35 cities with non-stop service via Allegiant and Spirit Airlines as well as continuing service to many more destinations.
- Tucson International Airport is served by 10 airlines that provide nonstop service to 15 cities.
- Yuma International Airport
The state also boasts more than 80 public and private airports. For information about these airports, visit the Arizona Department of Transportation – Airport Info.
Other Ways to Travel
- By Bus: Greyhound
- By Train: Amtrak
- By Public Transportation: American Public Transportation Association – Arizona