TroonFIT Running on the Links Series 4
Music in the Garden Fall Concert Series
Monument Valley, Grand Canyon and Sedona 2-Day Van Tour
Tour Monument Valley among the monoliths. Visit the Grand Canyon and Red Rocks of Sedona. Price is $738.00 double occupancy.
Under the Desert Dome Tour
This 2-day trip features the flora & fauna of Arizona, experiencing all the ecosystems unique to our state.
Arizona Travel Info
Before you travel, get the information you need for a safe, fun and enriching vacation with our Arizona travel information guide. You’ll also find fun facts about Arizona here, as well as information for kids to use on school projects and reports.
Select a category to find detailed information on Arizona:
- Getting to Arizona >> Get here by plane, car, train or bus.
- Arizona Maps >> Download detailed state maps to help guide your trip.
- Driving in Arizona >> Maps and information on staying safe behind the wheel.
- Travel Tips >> Tips on traveling, hiking, weather and more.
- FAQs >> Answers to the most-asked questions about visiting Arizona.
- Learn About Arizona >> Fun facts about Arizona and its history – including plenty of information for kids.
- Arizona Brochures & Resources >> Download or request Arizona tourism brochures and information.
- Travel to Mexico >> What to know before you cross the border.
- Visitor Centers >> Find statewide and regional visitor centers.
- Accessibility >> See how visitors of all abilities can enjoy Arizona.
- Emergency Services >> How to get in touch with local law enforcement and hospitals.
- Sustainability >> See what we’re doing to go green in Arizona.
- Arizona Weather >> Get seasonal information and month-by-month averages for both desert and mountain climates.
- Electric Vehicles>> Resources and itineraries for electric vehicles traveling in Arizona.
- Wildfire Updates >> Get up to date information on available resources.